Mr Ajegana graduated from University of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Borno state with a second (2nd) Class (Upper division) Degree in Environmental Biology (B Sc. Hons). He is currently a researcher with Nigeria Natural Medicine Development Agency (NNMDA) , under the Federal Ministry of Science Technology and Innovation, Nigeria.
He co-author one journal publication and contribute in one Conference paper namely;
- Application of Natural Medicine (Traditional medicine, Complementary medicine, Alternative medicine) in Nigeria Health care delivery system.
(International Journal of Recent Research in Life Science (IJRRILS)
- Effects of Plant Extracts on Post Harvest fungal rot of Cucumber (Cucumis sativum L.) fruit in Yola North Local Government Area of Adamawa state, Nigeria. ( PFC-OTA 2020; 2nd Pharma-Food Congress Covenant University, OTA, 2020)
- Medicinal Plants of Nigeria (Compilation based on Geopolitical Zones)
He is highly skilled and believes his skill can enable him excel globally.
His personal attributes include the following:
• Ability to work with little or no supervision;
• A good listener;
• A good team player;
• Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi task