He is the Ag Bursar Nigeria College of Natural Medicine Technology (NICONMTECH)
He was appointed in March, 2023
Oversee all financial transactions, Book keeping, Asset Register, Budget Preparation,
Monitor/Review and Prepare Performance evaluation of the Nigeria College of Natural Medicine
Ensure compliance to Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN), Provide Annual Audited financial
report, adherence to International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) and other
professional regulatory standards.
Advice the Rector of NICONMTECH on Finance and Accounts matters.
The years preceding his present position, Ude has acquired experience in the following units of the
Nigeria Natural Medicine Development Agency
Head – Budget
Conducted need assessment of the Agency Departments/Units together with the Procurement Unit
Coordinate Agency Budget preparation process.
Attend Budget meeting and Budget defence sessions at the National Assembly.
Prepare Agency Budget supporting documents according to extant circulars for annual budget
Prepare Agency Quarterly and Annual Budget performance Index.
2009 – Date
Head – Salary
Supervise distribution and collation of Emolument Forms and Preparation of Personnel Emolument
Review of Monthly Payroll
Reconcile Monthly Payroll
Preparation/Reconciliation of Annual Pay As You Earn Tax returns
2006 – 2008
Head – Final Accounts
Preparation of Final Accounts Report. Automated Transcript Recording and Reporting System
2002 – 2005
Head – Expenditure
Prepare Payment Vouchers.
ACADEMIC RECORDS/QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED
Nigerian College of Accountancy Jos Member, Association of National
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Enugu Bachelor of Science (Bsc)
Accountancy Second Class Lower Division
College of the Immaculate Conception (CIC) Enugu Senior Secondary Certificate
- Member NNMDA Conditions of Service Drafting Committee.
- Member Sector Working Committee, Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP-IP) Federal
Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation.
- Role player, IPPIS, BUDGET, REMITA
- Budget Preparation using the Government Integrated Financial Management Information
System (GIFMISS) Budget preparation sub system. August 10-13 th , 2022, Lagos State
- PENCOM&ICPC Workshop, Process of Preparation and Submission of Accurate Accounts and
Timely Nominal Roll. November 23 rd 2011, Kaduna State.
- Office of the Accountant General of the Federation with World bank, hands on training with
Automated Transactions Recording and Reporting System (ATRRS) Version 2.1, 2.4 &3.0
December 6-10, 2010. Abuja.
- Strengthening Public Sector Financial Management in Times of National Economic Recession,
November 6-9 th 2017, Ogun State.
- Workshop on Economic Recovery and Growth Plan, June 22 nd , 2017, Abuja.
- Office of the Accountant General of the Federation, 2day mandatory service wide hands on
training on the Application of the Multidimensional GIFMIS Chart of Accounts for
Accountants, Audit and Budget Officers. April 6-7, Abuja.
Microsoft office suit
Football, Music, Reading